About Logo Design Pricing
Our logo design projects are based on the time involved. Whether we’re designing a simple, type-based logo or a detailed illustrative emblem, each logo is custom-designed for you by an experienced professional business identity designer. Each design is based on your business concept and your target audience.
In order to give you the best price for your needs, we just ask a few simple questions that will help us determine the amount of time we will need to to properly complete your project.
Some determining factors in evaluating your logo design quote request are:
- Whether or not you have a definite design idea we can start with and build on from there or start from “scratch” with our own creative concepts.
- How many preliminary design concepts you will want to see.
- Whether we need to consider the inclusion of a tag line or help you create one.
- The graphic complexity of the design you have in mind.
- The number of people who will be involved in the decision-making process. The more people you get involved in your logo design the more time and work the project will be for you and us as well (2 people = 2 different opinions, 10 people = 10 different opinions).