We provide brand consulting & development services which include (but are definitely not limited to): Business naming, content writing, brand messaging, logo design, website design & development and digital marketing.
We love to be brought in at the start of a new business to collaborate and consult with startups to name their business. We also bring a lot to the table when working with established businesses to refine or completely re-imagine their brand’s message. As brand visionaries, we are able to see the many directions a business can go with their identity. Many stakeholders find value in having our voice included in their marketing conversations. The sky is the limit when you start with a great foundation!
We can help with:
- Naming your business
- Defining your target audience
- Marketing strategy
- Planning your budget
- Selecting third party software solutions for your business
When we talk about brand development, we aren’t just talking about logo design. Your logo certainly falls under the umbrella of your brand along with your colors and tagline. But your brand is so much more. We can’t stress enough the importance of messaging and copy writing, your other graphics, images and video assets also play a vital role. All of these pieces should work together to tell the story of your business.
Our in-house team excels in:
- Logo design
- Brand guidelines and style guide creation and implementation
- Curating brand assets and imagery
- Custom icon design
- Video production
- Choosing and/or working with photographers
- Empowering you to manage your own brand, if you so desire!
We collaborate with key stakeholders to build their brand around the core values, and mission of the business. Whether inward or outward-facing, we also work with businesses to develop clear, effective messaging. Things like headlines, taglines and catchy one-liners extend the personality of a business and are are integral to an authentic brand identity.
We can help businesses strike the right tone by:
- Writing great headlines, tag lines and other messaging
- Organizing your business writing into a voice that speaks easily to your target audience
- Advising on internal and external communications
- Choosing social media channels and leveraging those social media channels to work optimally for your goals