You probably won’t be surprised to learn that YouTube is the second most popular website in the world (after Google). You also probably won’t be surprised that Facebook is the third. So, when we tell you that YouTube and Facebook are the most popular platforms for video marketing, you may not be shocked. And, that champion in the number one spot for most visited websites, Google, has a lot to say about video too. Whether it’s on your website or social media accounts, knowing the facts about video marketing can make a huge impact on your brand’s success.
Here are 10 facts about video marketing that your brand should know!
- The average American spends over 3 hours on their smartphone each day. Much of that time is spent online. Studies show that by 2022 over 80% of online content will be video. If this doesn’t light a fire under you, keep reading.
- Mobile video consumption rises by 100% each year
- 83% of Marketers say Video gives them an increase on ROI
- Homepages with videos on them can expect to show up over 50% more often at the top of Google Search
- Websites with embedded video content achieve 80% higher conversion rates
- 80% of marketers say video has increased their web traffic
- Last year, the average internet user spent over 6 hours a week watching video online
- Over 50% of consumers want to see more video from brands
- 500 million people watch Facebook videos every day!
- Social media videos are expected to account for one third of all social media advertising budgets this year!
Figuring out the right kind of video for your business can be a challenge. And, even if you know what kind of video your brand needs, there’s the question of execution. It’s so important to put your business’s best foot forward. This means proper branding, editing, voiceovers, text, animations, and more. Luckily, the talented team of motion graphic designers at 90 Degree Design are skilled in all of the above.